- One of the most successful
products, the RTest Evolution is now recognised as the first choice in
effective event monitoring and is now installed in almost all cardiology deptís
in the country and across many Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
A revolutionary device that extends the traditional ECG monitoring period from 24 hours through to 32 days.
Facilitates conclusive capture and documentation of infrequent ECG arrhythmia events without the need for patient activation.
just 42 grams the R Test evolution 4 is extremely comfortable and is worn
discreetly under clothing. Waterproof to the IPX4 standard, the R.Test evolution 4 is one of the
most robust recorders available.
- Continuous analysis of every heart beat enables automatic
arrhythmia detection, particularly useful for asymptomatic events or
those that occur during sleep.
- A conveniently located patient activation button allows capture of the loop memory to investigate patientís symptoms.
or remote interpretation using RTSoft Ultima, a windows based software
package, or secure, encrypted e-transmission via NovaDrive.
- Automatic detection and recording of the most serious pathological events.
- Dedicated algorithm for automatic AF/PAF detection.
- Patient activated recordings.
- Up to 5 minutes pre-event loop memory.
- Fully configurable solid state memory for ECG events.
- Complete heart rate trend.
- Quantitative analysis of all pathological events including chronological histograms.
more than 5000 units sold in the UK alone, the R Test is a clinical
tool that is tried and trusted by a majority of consultant